CTS Logistics’ Values
Here at CTS, we pride ourselves on providing consistent, sustainable, quality service. This service stems from our four values: Customer Satisfaction, Integrity, Punctuality, and Ecological sustainability.
1. Customer Satisfaction
a. A business can only succeed on the back of loyal, satisfied customers, and at CTS we do not take our clientele for granted. Our staff is dedicated to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations, and CTS will explore all options until your goals are met or every possibility has been exhausted. Your happiness is our main objective.
a. Any business agreement between two entities or people requires trust, and the logistics field, in which those shipping their goods must trust that they will arrive at their destination intact, is no different. CTS values the trust of our customers, and upholding our integrity is a key part of our Code of Ethics. We promise to be transparent, honest, and dependable in our interactions with our customers.
a. Shippers expect their goods to arrive on-time, and it is the responsibility of logistics providers like CTS to ensure that this occurs. We take this responsibility seriously. Our sales staff offers a variety of time-sensitive options, such as Next-Flight Out, while our experienced operations team carefully handles each shipment to meet the demands of our customer’s timelines.
4. Green Commerce and Sustainability
a. The health of our environment is of paramount importance for the future of our communities and our planet, and CTS seeks to maximize the sustainability of its actions. All scrap paper, cardboard, and toner are recycled, and CTS purchases products made of recycled material, including paper and pallets, whenever possible. We would like to encourage our customers to consider the sustainability of their practices as well – see the following presentation for some tips:Learn more >
Continental Trading and Services, Inc. provides freight forwarding and logistics services around the world. Our 25 years of experience allows us to deliver high-quality trucking, ocean freight, and air freight solutions to any point on the globe.
We handle the documentation, delivery coordination, and statutory needs of our customers to ensure a seamless supply chain from origin to destination, both domestically and internationally.
- D&B: 884716242
Minority Certified Business, NY State
(61610) and NY City (MWCERT2018-1652).
- NY/NJ Minority Supplier
- NAICS: 488510, 541614
- CAGE Code: 86K35
- Consulting: Global Trade Compliance & International Guideline Experts.
- CNS, TSA, and IATA Certifications.
- Air Freight Services, including AOG and OBC (On Board Courier).
- Hazardous Materials.
- LTL, FTL, dedicated hot-shot deliveries, and white glove services.
- LCL and FCL Ocean Services, including Open Top, Flat Rack, Break Bulk, and OOG services.
- NVOCC Certification.
- Storage and Warehousing.
- E-Commerce Services.
- Trading Company Services.
- Biological, Pharmaceutical, and Cold Chain Logistics.
- 33% growth in revenue since 2014.
- Offices in Jamaica and Miami, with a network of warehouses servicing all major US airports.
- Connected to global networks of logistics and customs agents, including those in TWIG, EGLN, and the Africa Logistics Network.
- Contracts performed for National Marrow Donor Program, HO Penn, and the French and Spanish Registry, among others, totaling well over $1.5 million.
CTS prides itself on delivering simplified logistics and freight forwarding solutions for personal and commercial clients. Our knowledgeable, dedicated team allows us to provide flexible, professional solutions that surpass our competitors, and our personal connections to major global markets ensure that we can provide legal and strategic consulting services to help streamline and optimize projects that are central to your success.
Gabriel Gorre - Business Development & Inside Sales Manager
P: 718-995-9560 x 4118 / C: 516-669-5397
Continental Trading and Services, Inc.
dba CTS Logistics
167-43 148th Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11434